Apollon is one of Conexão Destinos partners. Taking surfing as his passion, he spent a long season exploring every wave of the region. Beginner or professional, the destination is perfect for the sport. He shares his 5 sports tips:
- The best period for practicing the sport is between the months of November and March;
- The St. Regis hotel is perfect for lovers like me. The hotel has 3 surf spots, 3 right waves within a 10 minute walk of the suites. My favorite for sure is the right wave breaking right in front of the adult pool, the Areca;
- Another good villa for which seeks comfort and surf is the Sueños del Alma, which is just a few steps from the famous surf break of Punta del Burro;
- For beginners it is best to give yourself to a teacher in the La Lancha spot;
- It is worth discovering also the following surf spots in the region: La Lancha, Punta del Burro, El Anclote (great for longboard) and Chacala, accessible by boat.