The beautiful Lisa, a frequent traveler, has traveled for over 50 countries! She is a TripWix partner, but first she is a golf lover, one of the reasons she chose the destination to call her home.
Lisa gives 5 tips for sports lovers:
- We have two courses at Punta Mita, both signed by Jack Nicklaus. Both Pacific and Bahia are suitable for beginners and more advanced players, but the greens are a bit more difficult in Bahia.
- The best time to practice the sport is between the months of November and May.
- The villa Ipanema is immersed in one of the fields and steps from the beach, it’s perfect!
- The "Tale of the Whale" hole will remain in your memory, even if you do not practice the sport.
- Here in our golf club we have a small shop, it is worth buying various kinds of accessories with the famous Punta Mita logo.