Las Palmas in Punta Mita | 3 suites | Ideal for families and groups of friends
Daily rates from US$ 1,750 (Summer), US$ 3,475 (New Year) e US$ 2,250 (Winter)
Fun and casualness are key elements at Casa Ipanema. It has the best location of Punta Mita and the views are breathtaking. Just a few steps are necessary for you to get to know the Pacifico golf course and its world famous hole "Tail of the Whale".
With a big pool and a pleasant spacious patio, the villa has three roomy suites with patios and balconies and three small and bright rooms. This is the perfect property for family fun, for a surfing vacation, a golf championship among friends or simply admiring the fabulous Pacific sunset with the one you love. Casa Ipanema offers everything including your personal butler. Get ready for unforgettable vacations!
The internal part of the villa was designed by a local and presents tones of blue and yellow and marble. Three spacious suites, all enjoying external access with patios and terraces. The three smaller rooms are perfect for kids and teenagers. The Master Suite is in the superior floor, has a king size bed, a bathroom with a shower and a bath plus a closet. Suite 2 stays on the ground floor and sleeps up to four people in two queen beds. The third suite has a king size bed and is also on the ground floor. The bathroom of this suite has a shower, a net and a bath. The room number 4 has two queen size beds and an extra bed. As for the room number 5, it has two double beds and the last room has a bunk bed. All bathrooms have marble floor and walls, wooden cabinets and L’Occitane amenities.
Enjoy Casa Ipanema amazing location to play a round of golf at the nearby Pacifico by Jack Nicklaus field, relax in the Jacuzzi, make a toast to the sunset at the outdoors bar or just enjoy with your friends a delicious meal at the external grill. No matter what you prefer, this villa and its surroundings offer activities for every taste.
Casa Ipanema is located at Las Palmas in Punta Mita, a one-hour drive from Puerto Vallarta.
To get there, take a flight to Puerto Vallarta with a connection in Mexico City (approximately 15 hours) or Dallas (approximately 17 hours). Ask concierge Patricia to arrange your transfer from Puerto Vallarta to Las Palmas.
During your stay, rent a golf cart and to visit the surrounding pueblos, ask for a driver or, for more freedom, rent a car.
* Distance to the closest beach: Residents’ Beach Club, 2 minutes by foot
* Distance of the villa to the closest restaurant: Restaurante Carolina, five minutes by golf cart
* Distance to the closest villa ao Pueblo (city center): Punta de Mita, five minutes by golf cart
* Distance to the Pueblo Magico Sayulita, which is worth the visit: 30 minutes by car
* Great location, in the center of Punta Mita
* Near the golf courses by Jack Nicklaus
Wi-Fi / Air Conditioning / TV and Games Room / outdoors grill and bar/ laundry/ gardens/ super-equipped kitchen / indoor and outdoor dining area/ indoor and outdoor living area/ Jacuzzi/ garage for X spaces
- Location includes: Use of 4-seat golf cart, access to Kapuri Beach Club and to the two Jack Nicklaus golf courses, housekeeper, access to the Fitness Center and to the condo tennis court, daily breakfast and snacks, grocery service
- Upon prior request: transfers, itinerary planning - before and after arrival, chef, masseur and yoga instructor, surf and private SUP; babysitting services, cribs, toys and portable chairs, car rental
To make your reservation, we recommend using your travel agency or one of our Virtuoso
If you want to speak directly to Casa Ipanema: